Welcome to The Courtyard at Clyffe, a cosy, four star, grade II listed cottage nestling in the heart of the Dorset countryside.
No.2 The Courtyard lies within the grounds of Clyffe Manor House in the village of Tincleton. Whilst originally built in the 1840s it cleverly combines period features with modern day living to ensure your holiday is both one of relaxation and comfort.
Woodland walks start just two minutes from the front door. Remarkable historic locations such as Thomas Hardy's Cottage, the last resting place of Lawrence of Arabia and the birthplace of the Tolpuddle Martyrs all lie within a few miles of this cottage whilst the rest of the Jurassic Coast and amazing Dorset villages, towns and countryside are all just waiting to be explored.
For the younger members of the family, Monkey World, Bovington Tank Museum, The Dinosaur Museum, The Sea Life Centre and many more attractions are from just five minutes drive away.
Alternatively, with it's 1½ feet thick walls and clearview wood burner, you can shield yourself from the elements and curl up on the over-sized sofa with a good book. There literally is something for everyone.
Sleeps 4 people.
Pets are welcome by prior arrangement - please see Terms & Conditions for further details.
Recent guests said:
- Nice clean accommodation, very peaceful, excellent facilities. Great base camp for Hardy Lovers, Hope to return.
- Lovely cottage. Lots of things to do. Lovely big garden, brilliant HD TV. Would love to come again.
- A very relaxing few days - went too quickly - in a beautiful cottage in a beautiful part of the country
- Fantastic cottage - really cosy and practical and welcoming. We had a lovely few days walking and relaxing. I'm sure we will be back sometime and will recommend to friends
- Lovely warm cottage with comfortable beds and all mod cons. Will come again and recommend to family and friends.